Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Goals For Week Of 6/1/10

Goals time!

Since I was interrupted by the disaster vacation, I have several "get on track" plans for this week:

1. Debloat.
  • Up my water intake.
  • Have a detox juice. (Made with fresh veggies and fruit and my own juicer.)
  • Eat as clean as possible.
2. Plan a healthy menu for the rest of the week, including lunches.

3. Start my workout program. Time to feel some burn. (By the end of the week, I want my body sore all over.)

4. Weigh in Saturday, along with measurements. This gives me time to debloat from the trip.

4 comments:

Lisa (I'm an Okie) said...

I love your new blog! I need to bookmark it and put it on my site!

Love your goals too. I cant wait to actually meal plan once I live with Sean.

Melissa said...

Thanks, Lis! Bookmark away! I will use AngelFoodie for recipes only. :)

Thanks about the goals...I've got to get my ass in gear, for sure. I've missed you in blogland!

Dotsie said...

I am here...

:-)

Love your goals and looking forward to encouraging you to accomplish them, especially on the tough days! Size M, Size M, Size M!!!

Melissa said...

Hells yeah, Dots! Size M!

I'm just glad I'm out of the XLs. LOL