Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just When You Think Fortune Cookies Are A Hoax...

About a month ago, I came across a fortune that I stuck up on my refrigerator. Why? This wasn't just any fortune...this was a very important fortune that came at a time when I needed it to. Granted, thanks to life, I haven't been great about getting myself worked into a lifestyle that will guarantee this fortune...but seeing it again two nights ago seriously pumped me up.


How's THAT for a fortune, people!?!

What's even better is that I received a gift from work yesterday. After all of the role-hopping and extra work I've put in, they decided to reward some of us with a gift card. See, we met a milestone a month early. The reward amount?

A $500 VISA gift card!

So see...fortune cookies aren't a hoax all of the time. Hehe. I plan to save that card for some shopping when I hit my goals. I believe I deserve it, and luckily, the hubby feels the same way. Gotta love him!!

Speaking of new clothes, there are two dresses I bought in small sizes for when I reach goals. These dresses are hanging in plain view all the time...and I'm starting to feel an itch to wear 'em.

I need to take a better picture of them. They're AWESOME!

I can't write much more right now (I had to tell you about the fortune!), but I have a pretty deep blog post to put up in a little bit after I get in some yoga. Be on the lookout...

3 comments:

Lisa (I'm an Okie) said...

I love the colors of those dresses! So up my alley :)

Anonymous said...

love those dress colors! Wish that was my fortune for the week :)
Katherine

Melissa said...

Hey girls! The striped one is from Lauren Conrad's line at Kohls, and the pretty floral one is Charlotte Russe! Have at it!

Katherine, thanks for stopping in! I love seeing new people in here!